Thursday, July 10, 2008

I Love You



I looked at him deep into his eye which reflects him to the depth of his soul
He looked at me intensely as if seeking into my heart, as he travelled into my eyes.
For that couple of moment we just sat there motionless looking deep into each other’s eyes.
Despite of all the million words that I wished to say to him during his two years of absence, however, now that we are reunited, there’s nothing I felt that we need to do rather than just enjoying each other’s company.
He reached out his hand to touch my cheek
The warmth of his hand never changes. The warmth that gives me comfort every time it was placed on my face. Forever it feels the same.
We smiled, as we know that we will not be separated anymore
Slowly he moved closer and planted a gentle kiss on my forehead
Once again, we looked at each other’s eyes that seem to reflect the thousand words we had not said.
Yet we understood.
Under the warm evening sun we hold each other closed
Treasuring this moment before it was over
As darkness filled the earth surface; filling the dark blue sky with sparkling stars and thinly glimmering crescent moon-light, he placed his lips to my ear and whispered softly
“I Love You”

1 comment:

Yuliana Kasman said...

arghhhh kim dong wan effect just so so good....it adds to the mood of love...hehe
tanks dong wan you are the BEST!!! ;)