Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh at last I can post pictures here again....
SWEET!!!!!
there are so many beautiful things I wanted to post in this blog and of cos one of it is the picture of my new "boyfriend" haha Mr. Count D damn quirky I love him haha
but anyway, been in some busy crazy hazy days that made me lost some of my beauty sleep. =(
But of course, glad to know that eventually those sucky days were over, well at least before it gets back to me again...which is going to happen what, next week? (arghhh) Never mind...

However, the good thing though, despite of all the business, I didn't lose my faith. Though there are times when it seems that I almost, let it slip out of my fingers like grains of sand, but I hold it back just in time before I lost it completely.
And I learned some things along the way as I hang on to my faith.

1. You always believe in Hope
2. You know that you are not alone, for God is with you
3. You feel peace within
4. You know you can do all things

Thus, bringing the faith with me once again I decided that I should put it first before all things. In fact during those nights when I spent my life alone in the cold room typing away my report, I realized that i fear nothing and peacefully able to type every word without worry.
Basically do the work according to the famous phrase everybody always said "Do the Best and let God do the rest" (which is good)

Anyway, these days when I was letting myself to rest, I'm glad that I really take time to enjoy myself before I get back to serious, busy mood again. =)

Okay, got to go...have some more things to post about see ya

take care now bye bye then =)

No comments: