Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Feeling

Numb.
Confuse.
Petrified.
Speechless.

I don't know what to say...
I can't sleep right now...not when he has only 2 days...
I wondered is fear making me numb...
or does faith keep me calm?

I wonder what will happen tomorrow...
I wonder what will become tomorrow...

God...maybe I am being a self reliant bastards right now...
but could you please allow me to surrender to you?
Please keep us all at ease...
please keep us firm and strong...
Please keep him safe for us God...

We know you are there and we know you can do something about it...
but we also know You have your own timing...thus, please keep us firmly grounded to the faith that we carry deep within us.
Help us God to continue praying without fail...
Help us God to hang on to the faith and hope we have in our mind.
Help us to carry the burden we are never intended to carry, but had unfortunately load it with us and now, we are feeling so weary...
help us to pray again...
help me God to pray again and to make sure that I don't give up the slightest hope...

Please keep him safe for us God.
Now is not the time to blame any one...
Now is not the time to curse anyone even if I wish I could curse them all...but it don't matter now...
I wonder if they even felt guilty about it?
I wonder if they even felt the need to change and upgrade themselves?

I wonder...if You could really bring him out of his misery?
or rather, if he could really bring himself out of that misery?
I wonder why...why God why is life so delicate that it just breaks the moment it looses its "self control"

I know you can do it God...only You can be the one who does it.
So please bring him back and please surround him with the holy spirit and keep him safe from harm.

May you call upon the angels of the Lord to engulf his life with Your healing power

Please heal him God...please heal him...

Please...






No comments: