Saturday, September 5, 2009

BUZZYYYYYYYY

In just a few more days, I will be able to let out a sigh of relief.
In just a few more days....
Been a damn busy moment these few days
Doing the 2000 words report which is like a disaster...moreover, when the damn laptop crash after I installed an anti-virus software. which is an irony.

been sometime I blogged. Actually there are some things I would like to blog, about what happened previously. However, I dont know what is wrong with the blogger, or perhaps I had accidentally pressed on something, now I was unable to upload my pictures again...
so bored now...because I was unable to show off some pics and make my blog more colourful.

Well, anyway, so far so good.
I managed to write up until 6oo plus words till this morning.
Huff really feels the craziness of staying a wake at night. it is really unusual to do that.
Lol being a really nocturnal animal, which is against my nature haha

Sometimes, it is really creepy when I heard some noises being produced in the middle of the night. Lol
luckily I was so damn busy, and thus, eventually my ears too had become slightly too immune to the environment, so I find myself feeling no sorts of discomfort or worst at times, too deaf to listen to the environment's voices because I was concentrating myself, reading scholars website and books that are so thick and at times too boring to read. hahaha

But the most creepiest noises I heard was the time when I was studying for my UT EXAMINATION, and there it was the sound in the middle of the night, around 3A.M. It sounded like someone is walking in front of my house and was rattling the metal gate softly, producing a clacking sound of the metals. You know, at first I don't even think about it, until it got slightly louder, and the cats added to the noises, as they had a cat fight, or mating, or I dont know, anyway, the whole sound just seems uneasy to hear, thus in the end, I decided, perhaps I should just get back to my room, and get some sleep. Lol. Before my imagination ran wilder haha.

Anyway, got to go.
Time to dashhhhhhh through the report again, and get my laptop fixed so that I dont need to make use of 2 laptops at one go...it is so troublesome.... x____________________________x

Peace,
Yuliana Kasman (Moondreamer)

No comments: