Sunday, September 13, 2009

Count D

For the time being, Count D is feeling my mind.
The reason is, he is mysterious and that makes me love him =)
he is weird, but there is something interesting about his weird behavior. As he wore a beautiful embroidered cheong sam and bore an androgynous face, which often made him to be mistaken as woman, it really made me LOL.

I love the way he always appeared calm and mysterious...slightly creepy but cool haha and he always manage to get rid of the noisy man,for sure with his sarcastic calm smile...hehehe I
wonder how long till I can meet him again...lol lol lol it is so fun...and i love the way he loves to eat sweet and have a craze for sweet tooth...
plus the fact to know that he is not a human haha

it is really nice reading about him haha


and even more fun to see his expressions


and even more fun when I know that i can always re read and re read him

haha

do I sound psychotic? haha yeah maybe the spirit of fandom lol



anyway, how i wish D is for real lol lol and how i want to visit his pet shop and play with his pets...hehe =)
and ohh one more thing, he is a friend of the dragon God how cool is that...woooh sexy can speak with animals..I love it... =) and now, time to present to u my best friend...this way please...lol





ps: for those of you who dont know and curious about my new friend, Count D, go to Kinokuniya bookstore and get yourself a copy of Pet Shop Of Horror comic book haha i tell u it is really fun =)

No comments: