Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sooner and Later

Soon enough, I will be doing another touch up of my report, which suppose to be submitted next Monday. It is indeed to my surprise and somewhat annoyance to know the fact that now I am getting more than the required words. Except that I was glad that I managed to get the information I needed which became the element of surprise in this whole process of editing =) SEXY!

And later, I will going to celebrate a birthday party (gyahahahahahaha) how nice...! time to be GLAMOROUS =D thus no matter what before the clock strikes 6 I have to make sure that the whole report is in on task and ready to be submitted asap.

Therefore, now, with only 3 hours to work on, I better make my move and talk to all of u soon enough haha there will be some things I would like to gladly share with all of you my dear bloggers haha and one of which is another tribute to the people I love who unfortunately, had to go too soon....

I miss you everyone...

Alright, gotta go...
take care now bye bye then

Love,
Yuliana Kasman

No comments: