Sunday, July 12, 2009

Another Week again

It's a Monday blues again...
For a moment, I forgotten that today is a Monday...
How great life is to have forgotten that today is only the beginning of the day...haha and to think of it, the weekends seems so long ago...haha

Anyway it was a great Weekends I had...hehe again went for the MANGO SALE!!! as well as all the other stores that was on Sale, and managed to get a lot of cheap worth it clothes from Mango huahaha....and I just love to go to Mango, for it is never a disappointment =) hahaha should have took pictures on it again and post it here, for some showing off haha....kidding...for sharing the joy in fact.

Yeah, so i bought a lot of clothes, and a sweater, and another pile of clothes, from Giordano...and still not enough..haha I have not bought Michael Jackson style of clothings, and I need to buy a pair of shoes/ or maybe 2 pairs...=p and I need to buy jeans!!!!!!!!!!!! huahaha nice comfy jeans...and got to rush for it before the sale is over....heeee....I had my eyes on a white jeans at Girdano yesterday actually, but too bad, its out of stock, for my size...its out of stock...so never mind....time to find it elsewhere...=)

Oh by the way, on Saturday, I went for the food fest at Takashimaya, and it was BRILLIANT! I ate so many things and I dont regret it...not even when I see the scale is increasing huahahaa...and I bought a cute cake from Hungary, called the Chimney cake.

So nice...hehe and the smell of the cinnamon coating is so delicious. =9 it called the Chimney Cake because the shaped of the cake was cylinderical (because the dough was being circled round the roller and being placed in the oven that way, thus creating the cylinderical shape. Okay for more info, go www.google.com ok =) )So, when it was freshly came out of the oven, pufffff....you can see a smoke coming out of the golden brown cylindrical cake =) making it look like a chimney. HOORAY!!!!
Unfortunately, didnt manage to take a picture of it. But, really it's a great experience and a good cake indeed.

Anyway, got to go...
see ya...

No comments: