Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fill it till you feel it




Yesterday, 1 July 2009, at exactly 3 p.m. my friends and I went for a Sushi Buffet at Sakae Sushi, Bugis. It was a damn great feast i have ever gobbled down in my entire life...

haha

Apart from the wonderful food that was placed besides us, i love the idea that i managed to gobble down so many lumps of sushi down my throat and into my stomach...
haha this is the first time i ate so many sushi and dont feel like puking...
Guess is because i have great company that encourage me to eat as well...haha

Atiqah and Weiling... they are just as a monster eater just as I am...haha and able to find such good eater friend, I really feel like I'm at the top of the world...

During the heavy lunch hour, we also had a great conversation laughing and joking, sharing with each other about all the things that we had undergone all these while...and it really was a great sharing moment...hehe

Below was some great picture we took during the heavy lunch...hehe
















we even left some beautiful mess before we left haha...


and frankly speaking, the staffs there were so 'funny'...that we felt like throwing out because we laughed too much. LoL I think all the staffs definitely hate us for making so much noise...haha especially one who had to unfortunately served us throughout our era in the restaurant...haa


Anyway, yesterday was so fun that for a moment, we forgotten all about the useless hoohaa about H1N1 and feel the peaceful world in our hands...


ps. btw, be careful when you eat your sushi in the future... there may be hair stuck in between the ingredients...haha cause that's what happened yesterday, when Atiqah was about to eat her sushi...luckily, she poked the filling out first before she gobbled it down her gullet....haha and frankly speaking, we were damn horrified...URGH....appetiate spoiler...

but because of that we managed to get a change of Tempura ice cream....yummy

No comments: