Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I watched you again today till night.
Each time, it still made me cry...
Everything they said about you
'The greatest entertainer ever', 'will live in our hearts forever'
Everything...everything about you...made me speechless and teary eyes...

You are just the greatest insperation ever live.
The greatest person, global icon I've ever know.

And I thank you, for teaching me so many things about love in life, and for showing it to the world with your own way.

I love you Michael...at last I said it out...with pride...=)
I have been keeping it, to shy to admit it, that I miss you so much, just as how the people in the world miss you just as much.
And, yes, I miss you...very much...and I love you very very much...

Forever you are my idol...
Forever you are my GREATEST INSPERATION
And just like everyone had said 'You will ALWAYS LIVE IN MY HEART'

Rest in Peace
King of Pop

No comments: