Thursday, July 9, 2009

Stomach release

I woke up feeling airheaded (again) today.
My body is damn weak, and I'm feeling so tired...
However, got to go to school, for I had missed the lesson last week... (screwed face)

Anyway, I thought it was one of those irritating-migrane-synpthoms when I just simply dont give a damn about it, and going on to do my morning rituals, which helped in a lot of ways to freshen up and get my sleepy eyes open...and gives greetings to the world,'GOOD MORNING EARTH!'

However, sleepy and dreamy as always, hahaha, I accidentally slipped my hand and plunged my bread into my milk. HAHA, it was nothig extraordinary though, but it is irritating and a little extra-ordinary when your bread is spread with strawberry jam and it made a swim in the milk...haha and let me tell u this, strawberry jam with milk is not as nice as the actual strawberry milk/milkshake. haha and as a result, I got myself an unplesant feeling in the stomach and with a lot of effort, (well not really much effort when you are just sitting in the MRT though hahahaha) maaged to arrive safely and peacefully to school.

Undergone the stupid check, which God knows how long it will last, nothing-to-do people...haha and went to class, before I rushed out of the class again for a moment of personal matter in the toilet...haha letting out all the burdens in my stomach is such a great thing, because I feel much more ALIVE after that...haha

Anyway, gotta fly...
see ya later...

BYE BYE BYE BYE

No comments: