Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Enjoy

yeah today is a great day...well not really a great day, but at least I'm glad to know that I managed to enjoy myself to the fullest...lol dont know why, but I just dont feel like working on anything today...huahahaha usually I will be reading the reading list given for the lesson on Fri, however, today, perhaps due to the actual appointment of going for a shop, I was not in the least interested in working anymore...haha

In fact, I was glad today that I managed to find good people still existing in the world. Then the story goes...

I went out of the house today at around 1:15 plus plus plus and went to Toa Payoh to return some library books and in the same time thinking that I can make a photocopy of my own resources for the school's end of the year project, which I hope could be over ASAP, yet dreaded to do...haha...
So, what happen was, I went to the Library and was about to make a photocopy when the staff there said 'you must use cash card' which was replied by me with 'Can I use cash, because I dont have cash card' then she continued saying 'Sorry, you can't, unless you want to purchase a cashcard for 10 dollars' which I replied with the reply that I guess everybody will say when they are trying to reject something in a store anywhere, 'I'll consider about it'

Just then, the staff said 'Or perhaps you can pay with cash, if you are only photocopying a few pages, what about that?' Unfortunately I can't because there are quite a number of pages need to be copied, and in the same time, standing and photocopying on my left hand side, was a man in his mid 30s to early 40s, and he offered to use his card, before later I paid him with cash 'You want? I pay for you first?' Frankly speaking, I was stunned. And clueless...this is a rare thing. lol

However, I was glad for the offer. It was a generous offer nonetheless. But I just feel that It's okay, I can go to the camera store on the side of the 'road' and make a copy. And so, after thanking him, I went feeling elated to meet so many nice and polite people =)

Huahahaha so glad to know that I'm enjoying myself to the fullest today...lol
but freak seems like my throat is beginning to sore soon. GRRRR.....annoying. I can't afford to be sick, or Miss Ceira is not going to be happy if I said 'I cannot make it on saturday' lol
And yeah baby, since I''m happy again, lol time to work. Work really hard and to make sure I do it properly.

*Been in the mood to read story book, guess is due to Azima effect who seems to be reading all the time hehe and it makes me drool with amazement that she always has a different book with her everyday...SEXY! the spirit of a journalist. =D

Anyway, Take care now, Bye Bye then...
gotta go....

Love always,
Yuliana Kasman a.k.a the moondreamer =)

No comments: