Friday, July 31, 2009

Beautiful Nature

It was one of those evening time when I witnessed this Beautiful Nature as the night took control of the day =)

I took a few minutes waiting for the evening sky to set down, and even took a picture of the crow flying about. It was hard taking picture of a moving crow with the blackberry. And I was glad that I managed to get a good scene of this black bird flying above my head.

this is a picture of the sky that was beginning to set down, with its cute fluffy friends lining up.

A few minutes later, the sun rays began to shine on the surface of the clouds, causing it to shine in and the sky to appear in Orange color and the Orange began to take control, causing the whole sky scenery even more beautiful than ever.

Last but not least, the sky slowly began to
turn
from Orange to Purple. A sweet shade of pale purple, to darker purple and eventually Night.

No comments: