Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Migrane

is something that I hate whenever it comes to strike my head.
And today, or more particularly in the morning, I was struck by this shit.
Man...I hate it very much, and because of it, I got no choice but to stay at home.
I dont know what happen, but I think there are some factors to it.
1. low blood pressure
2. stress
3. tired and sleepy
4. looking at the screen too much...
and I think maybe the first and the last is the reason why.
Haha had been crazy over the blog skins so much every since i learnt from Atiqah how to do it, hehe tanks girl...and since then been obsessed by it. I was like addicted about the changing and coding of the skins and things to be included and excluded in and out of the template, that I found my eyes glued to the screen...which of course bad for my poor eyes...
Anyway, hehe had been in a happy mood, well not really if not for the PP thing that i need to do, which i had abandoned for a long time now...haha OH NO!!!
but neway, been happy that I managed to get good grades for my module..and at last, get a B from Faci Chris...after all the hard work that I've done for my RJ the other day...hehe ACHIEVEMENTS BABY!!!! hahaha
And I was glad too that I managed to do a good job in my presentation video, after NG-ing for so many times due to laughing matters, haha
I'm so sorry for the team mates who had to keep repeating my record. =p
But anyway, after five takes I think, I managed to get my stupid face settled in front of the camera...and SET!!! there to be seen by the class.
Anyway, today I started a new book, titled 'The Graveyard Book' yeah man...creepy right...SO COOL! i love those creepy things that can send tingles down ur spine..huahahaha and true enough, the darkness of the description of ghosts and graveyard created by Neil Gaiman, was so delicious that I found myself hooked on it and read it straight for 3 chapters...haha without dreading it.
And I really love the character named Silas, which is a Solitary Type and was always so cool in providing answer to all Nobody Owen's question. Haha and yeah the name of the main character is Nobody Owen. Cool right.
unique name Nobody, and to make it short, for his pet name, he is called as Bod. Woohhh sexy!
Anyway, got to go...and continue reading the book about Nobody Owen. =)
Take care now, bye bye then =)

No comments: