Thursday, July 9, 2009

Announcement

Howdy partner bloggers...the time now is 3:19 p.m. I'm so sick and sleepy...
headache again, because of all the codings I've done for making this blog skin.
Everything was so great and wonderful, and working so damn well, only to realise that the links are not functioning....
DAMN IT!

So, I hereby telling you to pardon me for this particular unexpected mistakes that unfortunately happen to me, and if by any way is an unconvinience to you, you know if you want to take a sneak peak into other people's life, through my 'doors' U know...haha

But anyway, had just made a different change of the skins again....
Thus, I hope you will enjoy it, this time the theme is more magical and relax...I think...
And I really love this skin very much because it somewhat, reflected the dreammy side of me...which is good. =)
So, enjoy the song by Frank Sinatra, New York New York, which I believe everyone ears are familiar with, and hope the music drifts your mind away as you read my posts, and slowly fly you into my 'dream land'.

Time to fly...

No comments: