Thursday, July 9, 2009

Just a quick review of today's lesson...
huahaha frankly speaking, it was sucks...
I love whales and yeah I sympathise the whales...I'm even planning to make a blog posts on whale.
Yeah, so bear with me about the whales eh...

However, I dont think I am on my best performance today.
I think that I was focussing more and dilutting myself to the noise factors around me better than my workload for the day. Guess my team mates should have sensed it. opppss...sorry...

Anyway, beginning to get demorilised here...because I was having sleeping problem again...haiz..and u know what, this is kind of embarrassing, but the cause of my head ache yesterday was because of the birth of all faces enemies...PIMPLE! damn it! plus the temporary insomnia that I was facing, and suffering currently, the pain became more unbearable...

Anyway, got to fly, for my appointment in the Dreamland.
My eyes is crying out...which is good...means they are tired and they wanted to take a break...hahahaha

Alright people, take care now, bye bye then....

Peace,
Me =)

No comments: