Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Midnight

Yeah the time now is five minutes after midnight
Time to sleep soon...
haha feel kinda happy for being able to get a good skin at last...
for the people I have not linked, please give me sometime yeah...I will link you soon.

However, too bad, I still unable to post any pictures here...sadded.

But, anyway, been a busy days all these while...fortunately, there are friends around to have fun and share the joy with, which is GOOD!
There had been so many things happening as well, such as the time when the six of us, decided to take the bus, which supposedly is the loop to go to the bus station, but to all our surprises...haha it was even longer than we had expected.

As well as the time we spent at Weiling's Birthday Party as a school students =) It was so fun...

Neway, gtg will be posting all that some time perhaps...hopefully the image gadget will come back any time soon. Or anyone out there who knows how to fix it? Do help me out K. There are so many things I wanted to show here... =)

Alright, got to go...
Take Care Now, Bye Bye then.

Peace
Me =)