Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Beautiful Scent

The power of scrubbing is just bedazzling....
Not only it helps to remove dead skin and exchange it with the new one, it also provide such indulgence that allows the bathing sensation just seems so so so haven!!!

Ever since I was pronounce with the symptoms of flu that cause my whole body to get weak and my voice to become so hoarse to the point of disgusting that I don't even remember that it is mine, I have not been enjoying my bath...not only...
after I went back to the doctor again for the second time, took the medicine that God knows how much dosage it contains (well I know it too though =p), have a good night sleep, and feel so much refresh!!!! then I was able to get back my energy to enjoy the life I am living once again!!! haha and most of all my bathing sensation!!!! huahaha!!!!

Thanks to Body Shop Orange body soap and scrub as well as Kanebo's Impress facial wash which produce scrubbing beads as well, wohooo!!!! scrubbing from head to toe, make me so so so so so ALIVE!!!!!!!

HAPPY!!!!!!

bathing is just the best!!!

No comments: