Thursday, December 3, 2009

A million Little Pieces

By James Frey
is the best best best best dialogue book I ever read in my whole reading life.
Almost half of the first 3 chapters were in dialogues and as someone who had just learned the powerful effect of dialogues on viewers, I am totally amazed by how Frey conveyed his life story using dialogue throughout the whole 3 chapters... SEXY!!!

I really love this book very much...
reading it made me feel a certain shade of empathy and sympathy for the author, as I read forward to seek for the actual desire of the author.

And hemmm....curiosity kills the cat...now I am beginning to get confused of which book to buy for myself this Christmas (ahahaha) now that I have got a glimpse of what happen in 'A million little pieces' and it really GLUED ME TO THE PAGE!!!! and that is cool!!!

Haizz haizz haizzz...why do all the good things come this season...
when...I am planning to tighten my belt, they come...
temptation!!!! kyaaaaaaaa
all the CDs that are in stores now are also so cool!!!
with Archuletta, Williams, Cullum (tho not a big fan), Ronan Keating, and more and more...wahhh freak...

Is this a reward for me? after all the hard work I mean?
huahahahaha
got to save up lots of money every week...to get a copy of Nicholas Spark's 'The Last Song' (damn it! it was no where to be found at Kino yesterday!!! and it only left 3 copies at Toa Payoh, and a few more at Causeway Point Popular bookstore, and it was having a 20% off! NICE!!!) and so I got to hurry and save up my ten bucks so that I can get it before it was gone!!!

and since Kinokuniya is having a 20% off for members (Privilege only!hahahaha) maybe I could get 'a million little pieces' there! the copies are still a lot and I have browse through for the best one! hehehehe

Anyway, enough promotion!
TIME TO SAVE!
TIME TO SHOP!!!!!!!

YAY! CHRISTMAS HERE I COME!!!! =))))))


Happy as a lark
Yuliana

No comments: