Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Brief-ing

Yesterday we had a longggggggggggggggggggggg briefing conducted by one of the lecturer...
who adorable as he seems, he is NOT!!!!
he talked so so so so so so so so much!!!!! exceeding the time limit he was suppose to talk =p
The briefing started at 415 then he talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk TALK AND TALK AND TALK AND TALK!!! in the end, it ended at 615...(when it was stated that it will end at 530. Cheat my heart! ohhh never keep in the time limit, YOU ARE IN TROUBLE!)
I have been keep checking on the time because I was afraid that the cake would melt away...
haiz....
why?
why cant u just summarised it dear faci....
no wonder u are drinking so much before the talk right... lol

Okay, before I ended up being punished by God for bitching about someone older than me in general, I better stop it...
Okay man just want to make things clear here, I don't hate anyone...neither do I feel like hating anyone...except that sometimes haha I just like to disturb people a little bit...HATRED IS NOT IN MY NATURE!!! more to playful...=p (and everybody is playful)
but I mean no harm...seriously...
Adrian is nice...though he is talkative haha (talking too much is not enough to make me pissed off with him...its his gift anyway...LOL)

Haiz...anyway, feel so bored now...sitting in the classroom...
waiting for the day to pass...its gonna be over soon...just got to wait a few more minutes....
but I just cant take it anymore...
LOL
I need my sleep!!!

and you know what, yesterday night in fact this morning, around 1a.m when I checked the school website, I saw an email from Adrian and I was like...man...this dude doesn't need a sleep didn't he? why so on? LOL then I began to wonder..but why the hell didn't he has any trace of panda eyes round his eyes? SO GOOD!!! some other people also...why are they so blessed with good skin? huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu feel so sad here... -______________________-

Anyway, got to go...
have to FOCUS!!! FOCUS!!!

*FYP= funny young people.... (hahahahaha)
why do we have to do this to graduate.....
aihhhh tough tough tough....
my hair is thinning...
what if by the moment I graduated I am bald?
How am I going to attract Brandon? LOL or Pharrell? hahahaha
anyway...if this really happen I will definitely get back to RP and find that Mr. On to give me back my intellectual property!!!! RP can claim the poster as theirs, but I still have to claim my hair!

huahahaha got to go..

love, peace and laugh always people,
Yuliana

No comments: