Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Congrats!!! (Friends and Boundaries)

WAHHHHHHHHHHH SO HAPPY TO HEAR A GREAT NEWS FROM MY BEST FRIEND WHO SAID THAT SHE MANAGED TO GET A JOB IN A HOTEL!!!!
WOHOO!!!!!

this is the best thing to hear isn't it? when you have been damn busy for the past few weeks...and got no control over the works that kept you busy, then suddenly when you make a connection with old friend, you learned all the great updates...and that makes you smile!!!!
yihee!!!!

I've been reconnecting myself with old friends and yesterday I learned that my primary school bestties is now a cheerleader in her uni and will be having a competition soon!!! SEXY!!!!
and today when I was text messaging with my another bestties, I learned that she is currently working in a hotel!!!! too excited I forgotten to ask the respective names of their actual venues lol...but anyway, IT WAS JUST DAMN DAMN DAMN GREAT TO KNOW THAT THEY ARE ALL DOING PERFECTLY SUPERB!!!!! YEEAHHH!!!

For Rahayu especially, she had been under a lot of storm...and that had worried me many many...we are distant and thus, it is not easy for us to meet up...except through phone calls...however, due to the storm that I have myself as well...with some issue in school, among mates, works and all all, I have not been able to keep in touch with her...

In fact, for the past few weeks I have been burdened with so many things...
the burden of sadness, the burden of lost, burden of fear, and anger, and disappointment, and shame and arrogance, and ignorance, the burden of helplessness...

And in fact due to some issue in school, had caused the friendship that had been built to the test.
Honestly, I almost giving it up to the wind and the year end rain...however, just as I was about to give up, things seems to come in another way round...I don't know how...but I guess, I at last I managed to learn the lesson behind these storm...
And one of it is Loyalties....

You got that readers? LOYALTIES YO'WL!

why loyalties?
Well at this point of time, what I learned would be well, sometimes you just have to accept people the way they are...though sometimes they may be sucks...and maybe as a friend, what we should do apart from hearing them out, is to shook them up, help them grow...and most importantly, give them a chance to show that they have changed...
and of course by having this loyalties it can helps to melt out the thickened ice between us.

And when I was reading the bible the night before, I learned that it is through faith that you can maintain this acceptance and to carry out this loyalties...

Then I began to think...could it be that at times I was doing the same time my friends had done to God? and if I did, what have I done to make repentance?
then I began to think again could it be that by the moment you had closed the boundary between each other, the need for them to force them to repent and be sorry is not even important anymore...in fact what matters most is just to be friends again...and to make sure that the ring of friend is no longer be broken...
though of course I hope that through this all they too can learn something...

Anyway, for my friends above, who had told me about the cool thing that had made my day with joy and happiness, RAHAYU AND SHIRLYN, CONGRATULATIONS K GIRLS!!!! YOU ROCKS BABES!!!! and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING WITH ME SUCH A GREAT THINGS ABOUT YOU 2!!!! hopefully I will be able to share some cool stuffs to you people too yeah!!!

Hope to see you soon mamaz!!!!

see ya!!!!

No comments: