Sunday, December 6, 2009

A month and 12 days...
I've finally written it all down.
I'm sorry it if was not as good...
In fact, there shouldn't be a reason why it wasn't
and if it does, I better not be sorry...for I have to make a good one out of it.
It should be done almost as good...

I woke up yesterday afternoon in search of you.
I wonder what had gotten into me, for a moment I feel like having you once again.
Maybe it's the dream that reminded me of you.
Maybe is the unfinished story...and it burdened me to think of you...so that it can be finished...

How is it?
What do you think about it?

How are you doing btw?
I really wonder why the hell are we not talking all these while...
how I wish I could have that time with you again...
I really want to talk to you again little brother...
I really do...
I really do...

Till then...
I will miss you...

From the bottom of my heart,
I love you...

always,
Me

No comments: