Thursday, December 24, 2009

Neverwhere

At last I managed to read this book until the end!!!!
happy!!!!!
Been dreading to finish this book despite of the fact that it is very very interesting fantasy kind of book.
Never thought that coming to an end, made me to dread on even more!!!!

It's just seems like I don't want to end the journey so soon... LOL
wohoo!!!!
Neil Gaiman is the best man!!!!
The best children/ teenagers/ fictional writer alive!!!!
Love his creation!!!
A brand new surprises everyday...
Door, Islington, Hunter, Lamia the Velvets, Richard Mayhew, Lears, Croup and Vandemar
Even the names are fantastic and magical in their own way...
sexy!!!
I really wonder how will the Night Market look like =p
And how tall and mystical is the Marquis De Carabbas.

The best after Coraline and The Graveyard book...
LoL struggling to finish the Graveyard book though...lol lol
Loves Nobody Owen as well...and his guardian, the solitary type, Silas
Wooh!!!!
Whimsical Whimsical!!!!!

Just love it!!!!
Really really love it!!!!

Anyway, time to go...lol
got to hunt down my book before it's too late...
hehe in search for 'The Last Song' by Nicholas Sparks!!!
hehehe

And last but not least, huahaha, it was a surprise yesterday when I opened up the Christmas Present and found myself holding on to the make up Manual by Bobbi Brown!!!!
For a moment I was lost about who Bobbi Brown is until I saw the word make up manual, and I was like "kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!"
LOL
guess that's what happen when you got a SURPRISE!!!!!
hehehe

Love and Peace,
Yuliana

No comments: