Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lights

Lights.

It filled up the earth the moment the Lord commanded it to appear in the earth surface on the first day of the creation. It has serves its purpose from time to time from giving convenience to the world by allowing us to see what is going on in the day, to helping us to see the path ahead of us in the night, or when the place just seems too dark for us to bear...

Lights have been everywhere...
and now with the Christmas season around the corner, the lights played an important role for everyone as not only it livened up the mood in the town, it also helped to glamorize the whole appearance of the dull city.

And surprisingly, it has never bore me to the very least...hehe
everytime I see the lights shining bright and beautiful from one end to another, it never fail to make me smile...hehe and sometimes I wonder what made this lights so special, when they are just lights...which perhaps has been every where around us...and at times we are so sick about it and take it for granted...LOL. but when I see all these wonders that the lights can do, it made me feel like a kid once again...=p lol getting crazy and all excited over lines of lights...

Lights in the trees, lights on the bow, lights in a string, lights around the building, lights and lights and lights!!!!!

THEY ARE JUST SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! and I can't wait to take more pictures of them...
haha
anyway, I have here with me some pictures of the lights that I had captured... hope it brightened up your day as you see it =)

No comments: