Thursday, December 10, 2009

Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence

A very beautiful piece of song by Ryuichi Sakamoto.
I love it!!!!

The soft and gentle tune of the intro made the whole sensation of Christmas comes alive...
It made me think of those flash backs people did during Christmas season, in the morning or in the middle of the night. Be it about a good thing/ simple a reflection of how we have made it through life journey all these while.

As they think, the snow starts falling
blanketing the city...

By the way speaking of life journey, I wonder how long till I have to end it eventually.
I know it seems like a tabboo to say things like this when the new year is about to come and the forgiving season is around the corner. However, it really got me thinking, how fragile one life is...and how fast one month passes after another...
Seeing each and every one of my cousin leaving me behind one after another, I really wonder, how long will I live till I managed to see them again?

Sometimes I wonder, wouldn't it be nice to meet them as soon as possible? At least, it is much better when you have a full complete set of family up there celebrating the Christmas with u, instead of an incomplete batch, that sometimes it got you thinking, missing, the presence of these missing souls, as memories emerged, images of the past revealing itself...it's just...unbearable...

Now I think I know how Ebenezer Scrooge is feeling as he witnessed as his past life that was filled with darkness and miseries...all the images that came opening itself from Christmas past,present and future... (or maybe I don't)

However, I just wish that this season, I will get a better insight about what Christmas really is. To think that I have not been spending some time alone with God...

Anyway, I just wish that it will be a season filled with joy, despite of the fact that we will be missing some people in the house...

I wonder, will I be able to see you again?
Funny how I miss you so much...
You know, just like you people, right now I am having the shit of my life...
and I began to wonder, what would you have done if it was turned around to be you?
And I wonder, dearies, could it be that the pain you were feeling that day as much as the pain I am feeling right now?
Except that you are dealing with natural disasters, while mine is a man-made disasters...
(smile)

Anyway, have yourself a Merry little Christmas up there
with heavenly choirs and feast waiting for you...

Hope we will be able to join you for the great celebration soon...

Merry Christmas

Love Always
Yuliana
11/12/2009

No comments: